- We have to say we are excited at the thought of seeing Robert Pattinson in a movie and playing something a bit different from a vampire! So when we heard that he made a film with Reese Witherspoon, we thought yay! Its called "Water for Elephants" and its about a vintage circus, based on the book by the same name. The trailer has just been released and it looks amazing actually! Only thing is we have to wait til April next year to see it.
- Pants really are perfect for the party! Not only are they warm and often very comfortable (think wide pants as the ones seen below on Olivia Palermo), they are also very easy to combine with a nice shirt or a sparkly top. Just look on the nice pair of black pants Kate Moss is wearing or the silky, and very trendy, green colored pants worn by superstar Whitney Port! Have a look and get some inspiration!
Stardoll MK Club members got creative and told us How they went Missing from Winter Mill's ever dwindling Population! A New Winner Each Week!
- Kylie Minogue had a leopard print themed weekend and stepped out in a different leopard print coat every day! We were impressed with her collection and of course very jealous! Our favorite was this Balmain coat that Kylie wore with her Winter staple - leggings and over-the-knee leather boots. Who do you think styled the coat best, Kylie or the original runway look with the gold leggings? Vote!
- We can't believe Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't already have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! Yesterday Gwyneth was given her official star in Los Angeles as part of the promotion for her latest movie "Country Strong". Gwynnie's co-star in the movie, Country star Tim McGraw was there to celebrate with her, as well as the movie's director Shana Feste. Well done Gwyneth, she is probably loving the fact that 13 December 2010 will go down in history as being officially Gwyneth Paltrow Day in Hollywood!
- Maybe we are just all red fashioned out after doing the worst and best dressed list, so tell us, is it just us or was nobody really amazingly dressed at last night's Hollywood Style Awards 2010? Katie Cassidy was kind of elegant in her lace paneled dress and Mena Suvari was sort of sexy, while Victoria attempted to be edgy, but no one really blew us away...what do you think?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 62maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 81Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 96Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"