- We have to say we are excited at the thought of seeing Robert Pattinson in a movie and playing something a bit different from a vampire! So when we heard that he made a film with Reese Witherspoon, we thought yay! Its called "Water for Elephants" and its about a vintage circus, based on the book by the same name. The trailer has just been released and it looks amazing actually! Only thing is we have to wait til April next year to see it.
- Pants really are perfect for the party! Not only are they warm and often very comfortable (think wide pants as the ones seen below on Olivia Palermo), they are also very easy to combine with a nice shirt or a sparkly top. Just look on the nice pair of black pants Kate Moss is wearing or the silky, and very trendy, green colored pants worn by superstar Whitney Port! Have a look and get some inspiration!
Stardoll MK Club members got creative and told us How they went Missing from Winter Mill's ever dwindling Population! A New Winner Each Week!
- Kylie Minogue had a leopard print themed weekend and stepped out in a different leopard print coat every day! We were impressed with her collection and of course very jealous! Our favorite was this Balmain coat that Kylie wore with her Winter staple - leggings and over-the-knee leather boots. Who do you think styled the coat best, Kylie or the original runway look with the gold leggings? Vote!
- We can't believe Oscar winner Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't already have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame! Yesterday Gwyneth was given her official star in Los Angeles as part of the promotion for her latest movie "Country Strong". Gwynnie's co-star in the movie, Country star Tim McGraw was there to celebrate with her, as well as the movie's director Shana Feste. Well done Gwyneth, she is probably loving the fact that 13 December 2010 will go down in history as being officially Gwyneth Paltrow Day in Hollywood!
- Maybe we are just all red fashioned out after doing the worst and best dressed list, so tell us, is it just us or was nobody really amazingly dressed at last night's Hollywood Style Awards 2010? Katie Cassidy was kind of elegant in her lace paneled dress and Mena Suvari was sort of sexy, while Victoria attempted to be edgy, but no one really blew us away...what do you think?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 38GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 52Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 53uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 83FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 72chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 76Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 84The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 88Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 51HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 65jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 37MQueen15 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"