- Wow, Kate Hudson seems to getting serious with Matt Bellamy! She seems to be touring with his band Muse! We spotted Kate, Matt and the rest of the band members out in London last night and she was totally acting like one of the guys! We wonder how the rest of the band feels about having Kate around so much and is she taking a break with her career right now or something? This girl sure does go all out when she meets a man!
What: Break into transitional fall pieces like pleated pants and loafers.
Wear: Rodarte for Target top, 3.1 Phillip Lim pants, vintage shoes
Photo: Alex Geana Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
Who: Lizz Jardim, jewelry designer
What: Adorn a sleeveless top with a draping body chain.
Wear: vintage shirt and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Alex & Ani bangles, her own chain harness
Photo: Rachel Scroggins
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- Both reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson and presenter LaLa Vazquez wore this Foley + Corinna mini dress to events recently, but they couldn't have totally opposite styles! Notice the difference in the way they wore the draped neckline! Which of them do you think wore it best? LaLa in her more conservative style or Kendra's more open look?
- Brit socialite Peaches Geldof and her Hollywood boyfriend Eli Roth attended the premiere for scary movie "The Last Exorcism" yesterday (Eli is the producer) as part of the Frightfest held in the The Icon Bar in London last night. We would've been a little nervous going to see a movie as gruesome as this one, but they didn't seem freaked out at all. They were totally stylish and cool. Take a look at the trailer, it looks totally scary!
- It looks a little like a teddy bear, climbs trees with the ease of a monkey, but what's a kangaroo doing up a tree? It’s the amazing Matschie's tree kangaroo, who makes its home in the ancient trees of Papua New Guinea's cloud forest.
Check out this video to see the Tree Kangaroo live in action and learn more about the Tree Kangaroo conservation program.
- Emma Watson shocked everyone recently by chopping off her long hair into this pixie style and she looks super cute. Not only that, this hairdo is now a huge trend for this Fall. Starting with stars like Carey Mulligan and Michelle William a bit earlier this year and of course Halle Berry who has made it her signature look. Are you tired of your same hair? Be daring and try the pixie! Warning: This style looks best if you have good cheekbones like the stars below!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 2"
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Suite Feature:SarahVIP"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "Back to School:Handling Stress & Anxiety"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Never Give Up Dollies!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"