- Wow, Kate Hudson seems to getting serious with Matt Bellamy! She seems to be touring with his band Muse! We spotted Kate, Matt and the rest of the band members out in London last night and she was totally acting like one of the guys! We wonder how the rest of the band feels about having Kate around so much and is she taking a break with her career right now or something? This girl sure does go all out when she meets a man!
What: Break into transitional fall pieces like pleated pants and loafers.
Wear: Rodarte for Target top, 3.1 Phillip Lim pants, vintage shoes
Photo: Alex Geana Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
Who: Lizz Jardim, jewelry designer
What: Adorn a sleeveless top with a draping body chain.
Wear: vintage shirt and shorts, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Alex & Ani bangles, her own chain harness
Photo: Rachel Scroggins
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- Both reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson and presenter LaLa Vazquez wore this Foley + Corinna mini dress to events recently, but they couldn't have totally opposite styles! Notice the difference in the way they wore the draped neckline! Which of them do you think wore it best? LaLa in her more conservative style or Kendra's more open look?
- Brit socialite Peaches Geldof and her Hollywood boyfriend Eli Roth attended the premiere for scary movie "The Last Exorcism" yesterday (Eli is the producer) as part of the Frightfest held in the The Icon Bar in London last night. We would've been a little nervous going to see a movie as gruesome as this one, but they didn't seem freaked out at all. They were totally stylish and cool. Take a look at the trailer, it looks totally scary!
- It looks a little like a teddy bear, climbs trees with the ease of a monkey, but what's a kangaroo doing up a tree? It’s the amazing Matschie's tree kangaroo, who makes its home in the ancient trees of Papua New Guinea's cloud forest.
Check out this video to see the Tree Kangaroo live in action and learn more about the Tree Kangaroo conservation program.
- Emma Watson shocked everyone recently by chopping off her long hair into this pixie style and she looks super cute. Not only that, this hairdo is now a huge trend for this Fall. Starting with stars like Carey Mulligan and Michelle William a bit earlier this year and of course Halle Berry who has made it her signature look. Are you tired of your same hair? Be daring and try the pixie! Warning: This style looks best if you have good cheekbones like the stars below!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 38GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 52Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 53uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 83FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 72chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 76Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 84The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 88Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 51HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 65jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 37MQueen15 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"