What: Leopard accessories are the must-have accoutrement for fall.
Wear: Equipment shirt, Erin Wasson x RVCA shorts, Loeffler Randall sandals, Alexander Wang bag, Karen Walker sunglasses
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- Fashionista Nicole Richie posted this Twitter pic of herself yesterday showing off her brand new hairdo! Nicole suprised everyone earlier this year by switching up her look with a flowing darker hairstyle, but now she is back to beachy golden blonde again. Which look do you prefer for her?
- As we promised earlier, here are all your favorite television stars at the Emmy Awards last night! We were surprised at how many ladies chose black, Lea Michele, Kelly Osbourne and Heidi Klum all arrived in black, but there dresses were anything but simple! Take a look and vote for your favorite!
Who wears fall 2010 hair and makeup trends best? Vote now on Elle.com.
By Emily Hebert | August 19, 2010 9:00 a.m.
Each season, runway hair and makeup inspires us to try new looks. The challenge: Translating the sometimes extreme creations into wearable trends. Here, fall 2010 beauty highlights—and their more understated red-carpet counterparts.
Photo: Left: Imaxtree; right: Getty Images
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 69balleta0814 Featured post: "All You Need is Love... & Callie's Picks"
- 76Waddles16 Featured post: "Lady Gaga's Super Bowl Look"
- 86Moosycakes21 Featured post: "A Valentine's Heart!"
- 52lizluz19 Featured post: "Styling Your New Bag"
- 118VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Lucid Dreaming"
- 94Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Bell Sleeves"
- 53Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Casually Chic"
- 61tashychuckles Featured post: "Self-Expression"
- 81vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Surviving School"
- 79lilrosamae17 Featured post: "My most worn accessories"