What: Leopard accessories are the must-have accoutrement for fall.
Wear: Equipment shirt, Erin Wasson x RVCA shorts, Loeffler Randall sandals, Alexander Wang bag, Karen Walker sunglasses
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- Fashionista Nicole Richie posted this Twitter pic of herself yesterday showing off her brand new hairdo! Nicole suprised everyone earlier this year by switching up her look with a flowing darker hairstyle, but now she is back to beachy golden blonde again. Which look do you prefer for her?
- As we promised earlier, here are all your favorite television stars at the Emmy Awards last night! We were surprised at how many ladies chose black, Lea Michele, Kelly Osbourne and Heidi Klum all arrived in black, but there dresses were anything but simple! Take a look and vote for your favorite!
Who wears fall 2010 hair and makeup trends best? Vote now on Elle.com.
By Emily Hebert | August 19, 2010 9:00 a.m.
Each season, runway hair and makeup inspires us to try new looks. The challenge: Translating the sometimes extreme creations into wearable trends. Here, fall 2010 beauty highlights—and their more understated red-carpet counterparts.
Photo: Left: Imaxtree; right: Getty Images
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 26BeatrixJane Featured post: "Playsuit Summer Outfit"
- 62AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "Cheap summer outfits"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "How to Wear: Yellow Eyeshadow!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "New Tress Up"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles: Basic White"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"