What: Leopard accessories are the must-have accoutrement for fall.
Wear: Equipment shirt, Erin Wasson x RVCA shorts, Loeffler Randall sandals, Alexander Wang bag, Karen Walker sunglasses
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- Fashionista Nicole Richie posted this Twitter pic of herself yesterday showing off her brand new hairdo! Nicole suprised everyone earlier this year by switching up her look with a flowing darker hairstyle, but now she is back to beachy golden blonde again. Which look do you prefer for her?
- As we promised earlier, here are all your favorite television stars at the Emmy Awards last night! We were surprised at how many ladies chose black, Lea Michele, Kelly Osbourne and Heidi Klum all arrived in black, but there dresses were anything but simple! Take a look and vote for your favorite!
Who wears fall 2010 hair and makeup trends best? Vote now on Elle.com.
By Emily Hebert | August 19, 2010 9:00 a.m.
Each season, runway hair and makeup inspires us to try new looks. The challenge: Translating the sometimes extreme creations into wearable trends. Here, fall 2010 beauty highlights—and their more understated red-carpet counterparts.
Photo: Left: Imaxtree; right: Getty Images
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World 2015"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "One Stop Rules Update"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"