What: Leopard accessories are the must-have accoutrement for fall.
Wear: Equipment shirt, Erin Wasson x RVCA shorts, Loeffler Randall sandals, Alexander Wang bag, Karen Walker sunglasses
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- Fashionista Nicole Richie posted this Twitter pic of herself yesterday showing off her brand new hairdo! Nicole suprised everyone earlier this year by switching up her look with a flowing darker hairstyle, but now she is back to beachy golden blonde again. Which look do you prefer for her?
- As we promised earlier, here are all your favorite television stars at the Emmy Awards last night! We were surprised at how many ladies chose black, Lea Michele, Kelly Osbourne and Heidi Klum all arrived in black, but there dresses were anything but simple! Take a look and vote for your favorite!
Who wears fall 2010 hair and makeup trends best? Vote now on Elle.com.
By Emily Hebert | August 19, 2010 9:00 a.m.
Each season, runway hair and makeup inspires us to try new looks. The challenge: Translating the sometimes extreme creations into wearable trends. Here, fall 2010 beauty highlights—and their more understated red-carpet counterparts.
Photo: Left: Imaxtree; right: Getty Images
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "The Greatness of Books ~PART 1~"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "New June Releases And Styling Them"
- little_kit Featured post: "Staying Hydrated"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Work On Your Talents!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"