- Who would of thought that one day these little girls and boys would grow up to be both famous and multimillionaires? Check out our gallery of the cute little kids who had no idea what was coming their way! Can you guess who's who?
Who: Ondine, student
What: A sweet short-sleeve buttoned-up blouse is an idea offset to rough lace-up boots.
Wear: vintage Agnes B top, vintage skirt, Stephane Kelian boots
Photo: Daniel Zuchnik
- Jennifer Lopez wore this sparkly Georges Chakra mini dress to an US Magazine party earlier this year while Blake Lively wore it as Serena van der Woodsen on set in Paris while shooting scenes for Gossip Girl. Which look do you prefer? J.Lo's glowing diva look or Serena's heavily accessorised funky daywear outfit? Vote!
- Katie Holmes debuted a brand new hairdo at the premiere of "The Extra Man" last night in the East Village of New York. We really didn't love anything about this look for her and the stripey dress was pretty underwhelming for us. We think Stephanie Pratt and Sean Lennon's girlfriend Kemp Muhl totally stole the show with their fashion choices. What do you think?
- A few weeks ago we had one of the most incredible fashion events, the Couture fashion shows, in Paris. So I chose 3 Fashion Shows to show you what I liked, and what I didn't.
THE BEST: My favourite collection was definitly Christian Dior by John Galliano. John presented a magical fashion show full of colors and extravagant dresses. What I like the most is that he never looses his essence, or Dior's (with New Look structured dresses). My favourite couture pieces of the season were these amazing sandals. I want one of each color NOW (tip for Stardoll)! Other "best" collections: Givenchy, Jean Paul Gaultier and Elie Saab.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "100 Years of Style"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "Style Q&A"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "When You're Sad, Write"
- balleta0814 Featured post: "3 Ways to Style Crop Tops"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "Get Your Scare On"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Surviving Seasons"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Improving Your Writing"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "New Antidote - My Top Picks"