Who: Jess Shaffer
What: Get country casual in gingham plaid and tailored chinos.
Wear: J.Crew shirt, shorts and shoes, ML Brown and Co. belt, Stanley & Sons bag, vintage sunglasses
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily. Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
Who: Lara Bingle
What: Streamline your summer color palette to white, grey and black.
Wear: Bassike shirt, Ksubi shorts, Topshop boots, Proenza Schouler bag, Retro Superfuture sunglasses
Photo: Daniel Zuchnik
Think you are Street Chic? E-mail us your photo and you could appear in ELLE.com's Street Chic Daily.
Follow ELLE on Twitter. Become our Facebook fan!
- As fans will know Jessica Biel and Bradley Cooper are stars of the movie version of hit 80's TV show The A Team. The full cast of the movie were in Madrid Spain yesterday promoting it and they all looked like they were having loads of fun. We have to say though, Jessica and Bradley definitely bring the sex appeal to the team - they are both so gorgeous!
- Its been a fun week for fashion and there has been a whole lot of leather, strapless dresses and clean cut summer looks. The usual fashionistas like Vanessa Hudgens and Whitney Port are on the list again this week, but you might be surprised at what they are wearing! Oh and our tip for the week, you have to have a sparkly tube dress for this season's parties!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 64lilrosamae16 Featured post: "The Pink Ladies"
- 31BeatrixJane Featured post: "NCG Interview: MissWitny"
- 44GaGaLuv3r13 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Aishwarya Rai!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Fitting in..."
- 63Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Chanel's Dreamy Glitter Eyes"
- 78maisie12345 Featured post: "November Make-Up Trends"
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Youre the best!"