- Paris fashion week has been very generous .....
- Show your stripes in a casual-cool tee (like this Austin City Limits festival-goer).
Photo: Anne Ziegler
- Check out the video from some of the workshops from Stardoll's day of workshops at London Fashion Week -- celebrating creativity in fashion. With notes on jewelry and ceelbrity from Anna Lou of London and thoughts on being a makeup artist from Natalie ....
- The Veronicas joined Stardoll at the Royal Festival Hall ... not just to perform and strut the runway, they even took a moment to sit down and talk with us about Stardoll and some orange flares that they were ' well into' back in the day!
- Stardoll Admin
Midnight Ragdoll explores an unpretty pretty look with a dark edge, baroque, punk and improvisational. Blaze your own pathways, both ragged and smooth in clothes inspired by designers like Kenzo, Rue Du Mail, Twenty8Twelve and Erin Fetherstone.
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World 2015"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "One Stop Rules Update"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"