- Paris fashion week has been very generous .....
- Show your stripes in a casual-cool tee (like this Austin City Limits festival-goer).
Photo: Anne Ziegler
- Check out the video from some of the workshops from Stardoll's day of workshops at London Fashion Week -- celebrating creativity in fashion. With notes on jewelry and ceelbrity from Anna Lou of London and thoughts on being a makeup artist from Natalie ....
- The Veronicas joined Stardoll at the Royal Festival Hall ... not just to perform and strut the runway, they even took a moment to sit down and talk with us about Stardoll and some orange flares that they were ' well into' back in the day!
- Stardoll Admin
Midnight Ragdoll explores an unpretty pretty look with a dark edge, baroque, punk and improvisational. Blaze your own pathways, both ragged and smooth in clothes inspired by designers like Kenzo, Rue Du Mail, Twenty8Twelve and Erin Fetherstone.
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Alexander McQueen on Stardoll"
- 86Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Tips for when Flying"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Dealing with Heartbreak"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "Smokey Eye - Tutorial "
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Summer Reads"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "“Life is a book” "
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 74the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Unique, or Copy?"