- Paris fashion week has been very generous .....
- Show your stripes in a casual-cool tee (like this Austin City Limits festival-goer).
Photo: Anne Ziegler
- Check out the video from some of the workshops from Stardoll's day of workshops at London Fashion Week -- celebrating creativity in fashion. With notes on jewelry and ceelbrity from Anna Lou of London and thoughts on being a makeup artist from Natalie ....
- The Veronicas joined Stardoll at the Royal Festival Hall ... not just to perform and strut the runway, they even took a moment to sit down and talk with us about Stardoll and some orange flares that they were ' well into' back in the day!
- Stardoll Admin
Midnight Ragdoll explores an unpretty pretty look with a dark edge, baroque, punk and improvisational. Blaze your own pathways, both ragged and smooth in clothes inspired by designers like Kenzo, Rue Du Mail, Twenty8Twelve and Erin Fetherstone.
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Work On Your Talents!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"