- Paris fashion week has been very generous .....
- Show your stripes in a casual-cool tee (like this Austin City Limits festival-goer).
Photo: Anne Ziegler
- Check out the video from some of the workshops from Stardoll's day of workshops at London Fashion Week -- celebrating creativity in fashion. With notes on jewelry and ceelbrity from Anna Lou of London and thoughts on being a makeup artist from Natalie ....
- The Veronicas joined Stardoll at the Royal Festival Hall ... not just to perform and strut the runway, they even took a moment to sit down and talk with us about Stardoll and some orange flares that they were ' well into' back in the day!
- Stardoll Admin
Midnight Ragdoll explores an unpretty pretty look with a dark edge, baroque, punk and improvisational. Blaze your own pathways, both ragged and smooth in clothes inspired by designers like Kenzo, Rue Du Mail, Twenty8Twelve and Erin Fetherstone.
- Stardoll Admin
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 57Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Cotton Candy Hair"
- 90Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 26BeatrixJane Featured post: "Playsuit Summer Outfit"
- 62AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "Cheap summer outfits"
- 75maisie12345 Featured post: "How to Wear: Yellow Eyeshadow!"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Competition!"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Favorites"
- 41GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "Turning Over a New Leaf"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"
- 71the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Tribute Review: Fendi"
- 36oliviax613 Featured post: "Things to do in Summer"
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Graphic: Punk"