- Fall/Winter 2009 Alexander McQueen, Gareth Pugh, Rodarte and Nina Ricci are strong influences on the Halloween Couture Collection
- Have you seen the new Black Eyed Peas music video for their song "Meet me halfway"?
- These runway shows were influential in the Nightfall collection on Stardoll -- check out the runway shows from Rick Owens, Louis Vuitton and Wunderkind for Fall/Winter 2009.
- This weeks Nightfall collection takes many a cue from the Fall/Winter shows of lable sincluding Balmain, Diesel, G-Star Raw ... increase your Fashion Savvy with a look at these runway shows. Cause the more you know ....
Nightfall brings minimalism and detailed tailoring to industrial, structured fabrics - with a twilight whisper of embellishment. The silhouette is body con and futuristic. Think 60s space vixen Barbarella laced into a corset - with inspiration drawn from designers like, Balmain, Diesel, G-Star, Rick Owens, LV and Wunderkind.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 71Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Suspender Skirts!"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Getting Outfit Inspiration"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Ice Queen"
- 52tashychuckles Featured post: "Future Me "
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "It's Me ~ Casey"
- 712010vampire Featured post: "Competition Results!"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Behind the Blogger: vampirefreak121"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Get The Look: Iggy Azalea"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 59Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Guestbook Gems"