- Fall/Winter 2009 Alexander McQueen, Gareth Pugh, Rodarte and Nina Ricci are strong influences on the Halloween Couture Collection
- Have you seen the new Black Eyed Peas music video for their song "Meet me halfway"?
- These runway shows were influential in the Nightfall collection on Stardoll -- check out the runway shows from Rick Owens, Louis Vuitton and Wunderkind for Fall/Winter 2009.
- This weeks Nightfall collection takes many a cue from the Fall/Winter shows of lable sincluding Balmain, Diesel, G-Star Raw ... increase your Fashion Savvy with a look at these runway shows. Cause the more you know ....
Nightfall brings minimalism and detailed tailoring to industrial, structured fabrics - with a twilight whisper of embellishment. The silhouette is body con and futuristic. Think 60s space vixen Barbarella laced into a corset - with inspiration drawn from designers like, Balmain, Diesel, G-Star, Rick Owens, LV and Wunderkind.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 77Moosycakes21 Featured post: "The Stardoll Tag!"
- 66balleta0814 Featured post: "Upgrading the School Girl Fashion"
- 752010vampire Featured post: "Bucket List"
- 82Spindla Featured post: "Bohemian Style"
- 72Waddles16 Featured post: "We're Here To Help"
- 92Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Best Winter Coats"
- 73vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Decorating Tips & Tricks"
- 58tashychuckles Featured post: "Gift Giving is Fun!"
- 42gp12120 Featured post: "The Suite Life ◇ Mickey's Empire"