- Fall/Winter 2009 Alexander McQueen, Gareth Pugh, Rodarte and Nina Ricci are strong influences on the Halloween Couture Collection
- Have you seen the new Black Eyed Peas music video for their song "Meet me halfway"?
- These runway shows were influential in the Nightfall collection on Stardoll -- check out the runway shows from Rick Owens, Louis Vuitton and Wunderkind for Fall/Winter 2009.
- This weeks Nightfall collection takes many a cue from the Fall/Winter shows of lable sincluding Balmain, Diesel, G-Star Raw ... increase your Fashion Savvy with a look at these runway shows. Cause the more you know ....
Nightfall brings minimalism and detailed tailoring to industrial, structured fabrics - with a twilight whisper of embellishment. The silhouette is body con and futuristic. Think 60s space vixen Barbarella laced into a corset - with inspiration drawn from designers like, Balmain, Diesel, G-Star, Rick Owens, LV and Wunderkind.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 85Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Sick and Bored?"
- 66Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Your Calm Space!"
- 54Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Positivity"
- 65Waddles16 Featured post: "Blogging Tips"
- 124madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Hate to wait?"
- 63vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Making The Best of Highschool"
- 85semplicementMia29 Featured post: "We ♥ Denim Jacket!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "Tropical Paradise Eye Make-Up Tutorial"
- 47tashychuckles20 Featured post: "Interviewing Heart_Fairy"
- 61balleta0814 Featured post: "Feeling Strong"