- Fall/Winter 2009 Alexander McQueen, Gareth Pugh, Rodarte and Nina Ricci are strong influences on the Halloween Couture Collection
- Have you seen the new Black Eyed Peas music video for their song "Meet me halfway"?
- These runway shows were influential in the Nightfall collection on Stardoll -- check out the runway shows from Rick Owens, Louis Vuitton and Wunderkind for Fall/Winter 2009.
- This weeks Nightfall collection takes many a cue from the Fall/Winter shows of lable sincluding Balmain, Diesel, G-Star Raw ... increase your Fashion Savvy with a look at these runway shows. Cause the more you know ....
Nightfall brings minimalism and detailed tailoring to industrial, structured fabrics - with a twilight whisper of embellishment. The silhouette is body con and futuristic. Think 60s space vixen Barbarella laced into a corset - with inspiration drawn from designers like, Balmain, Diesel, G-Star, Rick Owens, LV and Wunderkind.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 58Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Style Challenge Of The Week"
- 27BeatrixJane Featured post: "My Reasons to Live: Issue IV"
- 35polarbear09 Featured post: "Back to school look!"
- 42GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "How To Look Like: Adele!"
- 90t_louise20 Featured post: "Zamio's Story: The little cat - Part 3"
- 76maisie12345 Featured post: "Favorite Trend: Plaid!"
- 63AliceLiddellMad Featured post: "More SC Outfits"
- 51allgerman123 Featured post: "Top outfits!"
- 91Dreamiiiii Featured post: "SC styles "skater girl""
- 60meisenberg Featured post: "Maleficent Inspired Make-Up"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Positive Influences for Girls'"