- Fall/Winter 2009 Alexander McQueen, Gareth Pugh, Rodarte and Nina Ricci are strong influences on the Halloween Couture Collection
- Have you seen the new Black Eyed Peas music video for their song "Meet me halfway"?
- These runway shows were influential in the Nightfall collection on Stardoll -- check out the runway shows from Rick Owens, Louis Vuitton and Wunderkind for Fall/Winter 2009.
- This weeks Nightfall collection takes many a cue from the Fall/Winter shows of lable sincluding Balmain, Diesel, G-Star Raw ... increase your Fashion Savvy with a look at these runway shows. Cause the more you know ....
Nightfall brings minimalism and detailed tailoring to industrial, structured fabrics - with a twilight whisper of embellishment. The silhouette is body con and futuristic. Think 60s space vixen Barbarella laced into a corset - with inspiration drawn from designers like, Balmain, Diesel, G-Star, Rick Owens, LV and Wunderkind.
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Alexander McQueen Tribute Picks!"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"