Spring is here and its time to throw out those itchy winter sweaters. Here are some tips to pull off the perfect spring outfit.
One: put your own style into it. Wear your spring clothes with a touch of you. Be yourself and express your own style.
Two: FLORALS ARE IN! Throw on a bright floral patterend top with jean capris and some gladiator sandals. You will be sure to impress with this every day outfit.
Three: accesories are a must have. Huge sunglasses will always be in. Add some bangals and a long necklace to your outift. It will add the perfect touch to it.
Four: BAGS! any purse puts a finishing touch on an outift. Wether its giant or tiny it can never fail.
Five: You can't forget the makeup! Light pinks and greens are the perfect eyeshadow colors. Add some bronzer to those cheek bones and some lip gloss and you are ready for the day. Follow these simple tips and your spring will be fun,flirty,and fabulous!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "Spring Faves"
- katlow7717 Featured post: "Don't Overthink It"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Blogging (Next Level)"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Behind the Screen"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Stardoll Chat Etiquette"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Creating an Expensive Looking Outfit"
- madmadeleine61 Featured post: "Homegrown Tomatoes"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear… Oversized Outerwear"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Fall Beauty || Makeup Master Part 1"