Spring is here and its time to throw out those itchy winter sweaters. Here are some tips to pull off the perfect spring outfit.
One: put your own style into it. Wear your spring clothes with a touch of you. Be yourself and express your own style.
Two: FLORALS ARE IN! Throw on a bright floral patterend top with jean capris and some gladiator sandals. You will be sure to impress with this every day outfit.
Three: accesories are a must have. Huge sunglasses will always be in. Add some bangals and a long necklace to your outift. It will add the perfect touch to it.
Four: BAGS! any purse puts a finishing touch on an outift. Wether its giant or tiny it can never fail.
Five: You can't forget the makeup! Light pinks and greens are the perfect eyeshadow colors. Add some bronzer to those cheek bones and some lip gloss and you are ready for the day. Follow these simple tips and your spring will be fun,flirty,and fabulous!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 87Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Breaking a Friendship"
- 69Moosycakes20 Featured post: "The Real Me - Behind the Starblogger!"
- 81maisie12345 Featured post: "STARBAZAAR TIPS"
- 66Waddles16 Featured post: "My Top Picks - Dot: Bronze"
- 55Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Light Summer Outfit"
- 50tashychuckles Featured post: "Musical Moments: Concerts"
- 62balleta0814 Featured post: "Get the Look | Kylie Jenner"
- 86semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet ecf97 // How To Contour & Highlight"
- 57Lily-Ariana Featured post: "2 Elegant DIY Hairstyles!"
- 125madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Spam and Good Manners"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Wish I'd Known This When I Was in High School"
- 65vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Summer Snack Ideas"