Spring is here and its time to throw out those itchy winter sweaters. Here are some tips to pull off the perfect spring outfit.
One: put your own style into it. Wear your spring clothes with a touch of you. Be yourself and express your own style.
Two: FLORALS ARE IN! Throw on a bright floral patterend top with jean capris and some gladiator sandals. You will be sure to impress with this every day outfit.
Three: accesories are a must have. Huge sunglasses will always be in. Add some bangals and a long necklace to your outift. It will add the perfect touch to it.
Four: BAGS! any purse puts a finishing touch on an outift. Wether its giant or tiny it can never fail.
Five: You can't forget the makeup! Light pinks and greens are the perfect eyeshadow colors. Add some bronzer to those cheek bones and some lip gloss and you are ready for the day. Follow these simple tips and your spring will be fun,flirty,and fabulous!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 38polarbear09 Featured post: "Ballgown Beauty!"
- 126madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Word Filter Frustration"
- 87semplicementMia29 Featured post: "How running taught me to face life"
- 71Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Miss Stardoll World 2015"
- 53tashychuckles Featured post: "Living For The Small Things"
- 88Real.StarGirl13 Featured post: "Dressy with Starcoins"
- 63AngelLilac Featured post: "Trend Alert: "The New Hue""
- 67vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Best of Luck!"
- 63balleta0814 Featured post: "Make something SPECIAL of your Suite"
- 722010vampire Featured post: "1950's Fashion by thirteenlucia13"
- 68Waddles16 Featured post: "Feeling Creative?"
- 75the.kewl.kid Featured post: "Meeting New Dolls"
- 56Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "5 Things to Remember While Travelling"
- 60Lily-Ariana Featured post: "Wild West and Evening Falls Sale Picks!"