Spring is here and its time to throw out those itchy winter sweaters. Here are some tips to pull off the perfect spring outfit.
One: put your own style into it. Wear your spring clothes with a touch of you. Be yourself and express your own style.
Two: FLORALS ARE IN! Throw on a bright floral patterend top with jean capris and some gladiator sandals. You will be sure to impress with this every day outfit.
Three: accesories are a must have. Huge sunglasses will always be in. Add some bangals and a long necklace to your outift. It will add the perfect touch to it.
Four: BAGS! any purse puts a finishing touch on an outift. Wether its giant or tiny it can never fail.
Five: You can't forget the makeup! Light pinks and greens are the perfect eyeshadow colors. Add some bronzer to those cheek bones and some lip gloss and you are ready for the day. Follow these simple tips and your spring will be fun,flirty,and fabulous!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Work On Your Talents!"
- Snerfy15 Featured post: "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek Featured post: "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 Featured post: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- little_kit Featured post: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Featured post: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Featured post: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Featured post: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Featured post: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 Featured post: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Featured post: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "What Happened to Me?"