Spring is here and its time to throw out those itchy winter sweaters. Here are some tips to pull off the perfect spring outfit.
One: put your own style into it. Wear your spring clothes with a touch of you. Be yourself and express your own style.
Two: FLORALS ARE IN! Throw on a bright floral patterend top with jean capris and some gladiator sandals. You will be sure to impress with this every day outfit.
Three: accesories are a must have. Huge sunglasses will always be in. Add some bangals and a long necklace to your outift. It will add the perfect touch to it.
Four: BAGS! any purse puts a finishing touch on an outift. Wether its giant or tiny it can never fail.
Five: You can't forget the makeup! Light pinks and greens are the perfect eyeshadow colors. Add some bronzer to those cheek bones and some lip gloss and you are ready for the day. Follow these simple tips and your spring will be fun,flirty,and fabulous!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 37gp12119 Featured post: "Original Future ◇ Review"
- 732010vampire Featured post: "Where Do You Want To Go?"
- 90Real.StarGirl14 Featured post: "Outfit Help"
- 64AngelLilac Featured post: "Writer's Block"
- 74Moosycakes21 Featured post: "Vintage Movie Recommendations!"
- 64balleta0814 Featured post: "New Collection: Tress Up"
- 88semplicementMia29 Featured post: "Meet a.c123 // What's in your album?"
- 69Waddles16 Featured post: "Royalty - My Top Picks"
- 127madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Thank you for not smoking"
- 55tashychuckles Featured post: "Cupcakes Galore"