Sharon Stone was out on the town for dinner with her 24-year-old boyfriend, Chase Dreyfous!
The couple were out at Eva Longoria Parkers Mexican restaurant, Beso, for dinner.
The pair met in early July while working together on Sharon’s charity, Planet Hope. Apparetnly hope springs eternal. They were first spotted getting cozy at a party thrown by fashion designer Christian Audigier at the beginning of August in Los Angeles.
It's a great time to be a lady turning 50 --- Madonna , Sharon, Ellen -- what a club!
Kate Moss, her daughter and Jamie Hince (from the band The Kills) were pictured leaving the Moss London home yesterday!
Kate has been dating the vegan musician for quite some time now.
Kate looked very chic in her tweed jacket and jeans and her mini-me kept herself in the background with a set of chocolate brown Uggs to offset moms black mocassins. Now thats' a look not every family can pull off. Brava!
Rihanna spent her Saturday shopping with her newfound love Chris Brown at a store called "Go Ape" on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. They both looked very cool and relaxed and weren't bothered by the pap's at all! Rihanna had a very cute biker babe Betty Boop t-shirt on -- Chris took a picture with a fan inside while Rihanna concentrated on the shopping. The couple then drove away to Mastro`s Steakhouse in Beverly Hills to enjoy a good meal, just the two of them!
Avril Lavigne and her husband, the Canadian singer Deryck Whibley, lead singer/guitarist of punk band Sum 41, had dinner at the restaurant Koi in West Los Angeles. They are really working the rockstar bedhead look , I guess the family that snoozes together cruises together ... in search of dinner and hair gel.
The Paris Hilton empire just keeps on growing. Now she's launching something called the Bandit, which is described in a press release as "the first interchangeable hair extension headband." They come in three lengths and various colors, including, of course, Paris Blonde.
Nicole Ritchie and her beau/baby daddy Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden are looking for anan intern to help them run the website for their charity, The Richie-Madden Children's Foundation.
The job, which would involve updating content and pictures, is currently posted on Quarterlife.com.
Will some go-getter of a Stardoll make their charitable vision come true. Could it be You?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"