- Paris Hiltons kid brother, Barron Hilton and actress Daveigh Chase leave Coco de Ville in Los Angeles. Coco de Ville is an exclusive lounge connected to the trendy STK restaurant in West Hollywood. They are quite the pair of ginger mingers in sweatsuit grey and a turquoise belt.
What does he have in common with his sister Paris? -- find out after the break
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt go grocery shopping at their local Gilson's. As the The Hills stars stocked up on essentials, the playful pair engaged in a pretend sword fight with some gift wrap and did a lot of kissing.
Further pushing the cute envelope Heidi climbed inside the cart for a quick push around the store, before heading to the checkout with a trolley laden with goodies.
Bon Appetit Speidi!
- LeTizz aka Ashley Tisdale is stepping out in style with a new ever so slightly brunettte look.
The High School Musical star debuted her new dark locks with a darker take on late summer wear -- in a scoop neck black sleeveless top with petis-pois pom om detailing , day-glo indigo jeans, classic Ray-Bans, a beyond-classic Chanel handbag, and a pair of bright yellow green -fringed sandals.
The darker side of Tizz --- sure is shining bright!
- Selena Gomez and her family stroll around the Farmers Market in Los Angeles. The actress, bought flowers, ate a snow cone and enjoyed strolling around the market in Studio City. That's what a farmer's market is for.
Selena is dressed down in a floral pattern blouse, jeans and oversized shades -- and she has the best accessory of all by the hand ... her adorable little sister.
- Madonna: Black and White Wayfarers
Madonna started her World tour in Cardiff, Wales (maybe she's a Torchwood fan?).
It's the tour for her latest album Hard Candy and the tour is called Sticky and Sweet.
The classic Ray-Ban Wayfarer are featured in Madonna's critically acclaimed sold out Tour 2008. Madonna and her dancers don the classic black Wayfarer in the show's finaleand rocks the white Wayfarer while she performs a little blast from teh past known as "Vogue".
The Material Girl has Renewable Vows
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 72Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Featured post: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Featured post: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Featured post: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Featured post: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Featured post: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Featured post: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Featured post: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Featured post: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Featured post: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"