- The twentieth century experienced so many changes in culture and style, and one decade that I love studying is the seventies. The youth reigned in the fashion industry, and ready-to-wear clothing was dominating.
- We've all had our embarrassing moments where we turn as red as a tomato. Fortunately it is easy enough to get over that moment with a bit of time. Here are some ways it can happen quicker...
Stardoll's motto is Fame, Fashion and Friends. I'd like to add Fun. And I love to visit dolls who show humor in their suites, or tell stories. Debbiedoll does both. She is living her dreams in her suite.
- I found an Ariana Grande look-a-like. Her username is Catrina-Pink and is very beautiful!
- A haiku is a type of poem that originates from traditional Japanese culture. This type of poem is really fun and easy to write- you just have to remember one rule!
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 60balleta0813 Featured post: "From Behind"
- 82Real.StarGirl Featured post: "How to Wear Maxi Skirts"
- 61Waddles16 Featured post: "Stop! Wait A Minute."
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Smoothies"
- 61Moosycakes20 Featured post: "Spice Up Your Room!"
- 53Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Be Independent, Be Unique"
- 69lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Be a better you"
- 122madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Lantern Festival Inspiration"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Galaxy Eyes"
- 72the.kewl.kid Featured post: "A Healthy Start"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Stardoll's Classic It Girls"
- 41Jade.0220 Featured post: "Easter holiday!"