What is the difference between Stardollars and Superstar + Stardollars?
On the payment page you can either buy or prolong a Superstar membership or you can just top up your account with extra Stardollars. If you choose to purchase "Stardollars”, you will top up your account. Please note that this option dose not add extra time to your Superstar membership but you will instead receive some extra Stardollars. If you chose “Superstar + Stardollars” you will buy/prolong your Superstar membership.
Last updated: 2013-02-06 15:45:32
ALL ARTICLES ON Superstar
- What is a Superstar?
- How do I become a Superstar?
- Why isn't Superstar free?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What are Stardollars?
- What Are Spending Limits? Why do you have them?
- Does it cost anything?
- How do I get more Stardollars?
- What is the difference between Stardollars and Superstar + Stardollars?
- How do I buy Superstar with a Gift Code?
- How do I add time to my Superstar Membership?
- Why do certain members have a diamond instead of a golden star?
- What is Royalty?
- How can I become Royalty?
- What happens when your Royalty runs out?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog