My message icon shows that I have new messages but I can't find any
If your Inbox shows you have a new message and you can not find any, please first click on "Notifications" to check if there's anything new there.
If there's nothing new there and your purple light is still highlighted you can click on "Mark As All Read" in Messages.
Last updated: 2015-07-08 16:51:53
ALL ARTICLES ON Message Central
- What is a Stardoll broadcast message?
- Can I write whatever I want in the broadcast message?
- How much does it cost to send one Broadcast message?
- How long does my broadcast last on the feed?
- Why doesn't my broadcast message show up?
- Where can I find my messages?
- How can I send messages to my friends?
- My message icon shows that I have new messages but I can't find any
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog