Why are only StarDesign items available to sell in StarBazaar?
For the protection of our members, their accounts and items, we have now added security features to Stardoll.
If you purchase an item in StarBazaar, you must wait 48 hours from the time of purchase in order to sell it again. Also if you change your email or password, your Recycling and Gift Shop will be locked for 48 hours. In StarBazaar you will be able to sell only designed items. If you change your password and have a verified email on Stardoll, you will receive an email with a link that will remove the quarantine (security feature).
Last updated: 2013-02-12 13:09:35
ALL ARTICLES ON Starbazaar
- What is StarBazaar?
- How do I sell my stuff in the StarBazaar?
- How do I buy stuff in the StarBazaar?
- I sold an item in StarBazaar and did not receive my Stardollars/Starcoins?
- How can I reserve/sell an item to my friend?
- Why are only StarDesign items available to sell in StarBazaar?
- Why can't I resell a recent StarBazaar purchase?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog