Do you use real fur on Stardoll?
Please be assured that all fur, leather and feathers on the site are officially 'conceptually' fake -- in all Stardoll collections, always -- and of course doubly so as they are illustrations.
We have lots of pets and other animals on the site, including endangered species (part of a campaign to raise awareness on this important issue) and fictional creatures (fairies, unicorns, werewolves, magic hawks wearing emeralds etc) --- they are part of the imaginative world of play that is Stardoll and shouldn't be taken as endorsing or encouraging either the keeping of endangered species in your actual house, or indeed of genetically engineering existing creatures to create horses with horns, wolf-people or small flying humans.
We very much appreciate your strong engagement with our content and hope that in our shared Stardoll world of fame, fashion and fantasy we can play with these elements in a light-hearted and inventive way.
Last updated: 2013-02-04 10:41:11
ALL ARTICLES ON Starplaza
- What is the StarPlaza?
- How do I buy clothes/accessories for my stardoll in the StarPlaza?
- How often can I find new items?
- Why can't I find the dress I saw in one of the StarPlaza stores last week?
- Do the clothes last forever? Can I buy them whenever I like?
- Where are the clothes that I bought while I was in StarPlaza?
- How do sales work?
- What is the Beauty floor in Starplaza?
- How does the make up/accessories work in the Beauty stores?
- Where do the makeup and the accessories show up after I've purchased them?
- How do I buy a present or gift for my friend?
- Do you use real fur on Stardoll?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog