How do I buy clothes/accessories for my MeDoll in StarPlaza?
You can buy clothes and accessories for your MeDoll by following the steps:
- Go to the Shop tab in the navigation bar and choose StarPlaza to find clothes/accessories for your MeDoll.
- Check out the different stores and different floors looking for items you like. You can try them on by dragging them onto your MeDoll. Before you purchase an item you have to drag it into your shopping cart.
- You can remove items from the shopping cart and dressing room by clicking on the Bin symbol next to the name of the item.
- When you are ready to complete the purchase, hit the "Buy" button.
- A receipt will appear, with a list of clothing and costs.
- If the receipt is ok, then click on "Yes" at the bottom of the receipt.
- When answering yes, the cost of the items will be withdrawn from your Stardoll Account.
- Purchased items will appear in a shopping bag/box in your Suite or Beauty Parlor.
- Just click on the bag/box and the items will appear in your rooms!
Last updated: 2013-02-04 10:41:10
ALL ARTICLES ON Starplaza
- What is StarPlaza?
- How do I buy clothes/accessories for my MeDoll in StarPlaza?
- How often can I find new items?
- Why can't I find the dress I saw in one of the StarPlaza stores last week?
- Do the clothes last forever? Can I buy them whenever I like?
- Where are the clothes that I bought while I was in StarPlaza?
- How do sales work?
- What is the Beauty floor in Starplaza?
- How does the make up/accessories work in the Beauty stores?
- Where do the makeup and the accessories show up after I've purchased them?
- How do I buy a present or gift for my friend?
- Do you use real fur on Stardoll?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog