How does the make up/accessories work in the Beauty stores?
Drag the chosen product to the fitting room and you will see your stardoll's hand or head and shoulders waiting expectantly for your beauty adventure to begin.
Hold the mouse button down to apply the makeup. Each product is self-limiting and applies only to the area (mouth, eye, eyebrow etc.) for which it is designed.
Last updated: 2014-04-28 10:22:05
ALL ARTICLES ON Starplaza
- What is the Starplaza?
- How do I buy clothes/accessories for my stardoll in the Starplaza?
- How often can I find new items?
- Why can't I find the dress I saw in one of the Starplaza stores last week?
- Do the clothes last forever? Can I buy them whenever I like?
- Where are the clothes that I bought while I was in Starplaza?
- How do sales work?
- What is the Beauty floor in Starplaza?
- How does the make up/accessories work in the Beauty stores?
- Where do the makeup and the accessories show up after I've purchased them?
- How do I buy a present or gift for my friend?
- Do you use real fur on Stardoll?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog