Can I skip one achievement and jump to another one?
You can choose to complete whichever achievements seem fun to you! There is no right or wrong way to complete achievements. Just have fun and enjoy your rewards!
Last updated: 2013-01-31 10:00:10
ALL ARTICLES ON Achievements
- What are Achievements?
- What is the top shelf?
- How do I move awards to the top shelf?
- How do I change which awards appear on the top shelf?
- How many awards can I put on my top shelf?
- How do I know how to complete an achievement?
- How can I measure my progress?
- How do I know when I've gotten a new award?
- Why can't I put my awards in my suite?
- I just got an achievement when I wasn't even trying. Why did that happen?
- Why have you introduced Achievements?
- Can everyone see all my awards?
- What are the different categories of the achievements?
- How many times can I complete an achievement?
- Can I purchase an achievement award?
- Can I skip one achievement and jump to another one?
- I accomplished achievements before the achievement system was released. Do they count?
- Do I keep my awards if I am no longer a Superstar?
- I am a KidSafe member - can I complete the achievements?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog