What are Achievements?
Achievements are tasks that you can complete to win awards and gain Starpoints. For each achievement that you complete, you will receive an achievement award that you can display on your achievement shelf under your suite.
Earning achievements will give you Starpoints which will help you level up faster and will unlock new items as well as functions on the website.
The achievements are in one of 6 categories:
Last updated: 2013-01-31 10:00:09
ALL ARTICLES ON Achievements
- What are Achievements?
- What is the top shelf?
- How do I move awards to the top shelf?
- How do I change which awards appear on the top shelf?
- How many awards can I put on my top shelf?
- How do I know how to complete an achievement?
- How can I measure my progress?
- How do I know when I've gotten a new award?
- Why can't I put my awards in my suite?
- I just got an achievement when I wasn't even trying. Why did that happen?
- Why have you introduced Achievements?
- Can everyone see all my awards?
- What are the different categories of the achievements?
- How many times can I complete an achievement?
- Can I purchase an achievement award?
- Can I skip one achievement and jump to another one?
- I accomplished achievements before the achievement system was released. Do they count?
- Do I keep my awards if I am no longer a Superstar?
- I am a KidSafe member - can I complete the achievements?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog