How do I make my own store?
To see which items you can sell, click on My Bazaar under Design & Sell. You can set a price between 2 and 600 Stardollars. Note: Item that you bought for Stardollars can be sold for Stardollars. Items that had the original price in Starcoins can be only sold for Starcoins. Items that you have Designed can be sold for either Stardollars or Starcoins. If you succeed in selling your item, Stardoll will take a commission fee of 10% of the StarBazaar price.
Last updated: 2013-01-23 13:47:17
ALL ARTICLES ON Design & Sell
- How do I design my own clothes?
- How do I delete my StarDesign?
- How to Vote for the StarDesigned Item?
- How do I get others to vote for my StarDesigns?
- How do I sell my designs or stuff I don’t want anymore?
- How do I make my own store?
- How can I put my own pattern or write text on my design?
- How can I reserve an item to my friend?
- How can I design jewelry?
- How do I create my own hair?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog