We may place a text file called a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. The cookie enables us to collect information about your visits to Stardoll. We may use this information to enhance your Stardoll experience and may share some information with our members,vendors, sponsors or others.
You can turn off the cookie function in your web browser, this will however impact your experience at Stardoll.com, you won't be able to register as a member or sign in at the site.
Last updated: 2013-02-11 15:47:57
ALL ARTICLES ON Technical Help
- How do I change/get a new password?
- How do I download flash player?
- How do I enable cookies in my computer?
- I have problems with creating a new account!
- When I enter my password - I get bounced back to the Start page?
- How do I cancel my membership? How do I delete my account?
- How do I confirm my e-mail address?
- What happens if I check the Remember me box?
- How to install or uninstall the Stardoll toolbar?
- How can I clean my cache memory?
- Can i reactivate my account if i have deleted it or if it is blocked?
- How can I send a screenshot to support?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog