What is a Club Owner?
The Stardoll member who has reached level 11 and who comes up with the idea for the Club and takes the initiative to start it. The process for starting and owning your own Club is simple, if you have an idea or an interest that you want to share with the Stardoll world or perhaps just want to build a place for you and your friends to hang out on Stardoll, go to the Clubs Tab and start it up.
The Owner will be able to:
1. Choose an original Club name (no duplicate names allowed) that doesn't use any bad words and works as a URL.
2. Decide whether to establish the Club as Public or Private Club.
3. Write a description for the presentation page and choose category tags so people can search for your Club.
4. Choose a logo, picture and style for the Club.
5. Post a "top-spot" message to the Discussion Board (these remain at the top of the board even when more recent messages are posted!).
Last updated: 2013-02-01 15:20:04
ALL ARTICLES ON Clubs
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or terminated?
- How do I join a Club?
- Can I visit a club without joining?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How to do Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- I can't add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog