How do I close/delete my club?
To close your club, click on Edit under the "Club details" field on the right hand side of your club page.
Then click on the Delete Club button at the bottom of the page and choose OK.
After a Club is closed there is a waiting period of 30 days before you can create a new one, its a 7 day wait for Superstars, regardless of how many clubs you own.
Last updated: 2013-02-12 10:20:54
ALL ARTICLES ON Clubs
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or terminated?
- How do I join a Club?
- Can I visit a club without joining?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How to do Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- I can't add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog