How to do Sceneries in Clubs?
To create Club Scenery you need to do the followings:
1. Go to Clubs & Friends
2. Choose the Club, which you want to make the scenery from “Clubs I Own”
3. You will see the tab Sceneries next to your club name. Click on it.
4. Club scenery icon will appear in upper right part of your screen.
5. Than it works just like normal sceneries.
Last updated: 2013-02-12 10:20:54
ALL ARTICLES ON Clubs
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or terminated?
- How do I join a Club?
- Can I visit a club without joining?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How to do Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- I can't add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog