How do I make Sceneries in Clubs?
To create Club Scenery you need to do the followings:
1. Go to Chat & Friends
2. Choose the Club where you want to make the scenery from “My Clubs”
3. Click on the tab "Sceneries" in the club page
4. Click on "Create a scenery" in upper right part of the page
5. Create your Scenery
Last updated: 2016-02-10 11:42:36
ALL ARTICLES ON Clubs
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or deleted?
- How do I join a Club?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How do I make Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- Why can't I add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog