How do I make Sceneries in Clubs?
To create Club Scenery you need to do the followings:
1. Go to Chat & Friends
2. Choose the Club where you want to make the scenery from “My Clubs”
3. You will see the tab Sceneries in the club page. Click on it.
4. Click on "Create a scenery" in upper right part of the page.
5. Then it works just like normal sceneries.
Last updated: 2015-05-12 13:18:04
ALL ARTICLES ON Clubs
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or terminated?
- How do I join a Club?
- Can I visit a club without joining?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How do I make Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- I can't add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog