Why do you ask for my email address?
At Stardoll, becoming a member means you get to make use of many fun tools and features we have on the site. In order to take full advantage of this, you will need to confirm your email by clicking on the link we send for approval. If you confirm your email you will be able to:
- Get the newsletter
- Vote and win Covergirl competitions
- Vote on photo competitions
- Vote on Scenery
- Open a Club
- Vote on Album
If you ever lose or forget your password, you can easily generate a new one which will be sent to yours or to your parents email address. These email addresses also require confirmation.
Remember that you have to confirm your e-mail address to get fabulous offers and promotions from and please note that we will not give out your email-address to any external parties without your approval.
Last updated: 2013-02-01 15:55:46
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- What is inappropriate content?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Guide to Socialising Online & Cybersafety Help Button!
- Phishing sites
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Stardoll & the Police
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog