My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
Do not share accounts!
Stardoll requires a single individual to take responsibility for the account ownership and use.
If you share your account with someone else then you are taking responsibility for that persons actions as if they are your own on that account.
If you share the details of your account or someone shares them with you then all parties can face forfeiting the account and all it's contents. Stardoll will not adjudicate disputes over accounts.
If there is no clear ownership because of incorrect or misleading information supplied during the registration process, Stardoll will close the account and all its contents will be forfeited.
Last updated: 2013-04-24 14:00:28
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- What is inappropriate content?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
- Image upload rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Guide to Socialising Online & Cybersafety Help Button!
- Phishing sites
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Stardoll & the Police
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog