Is Stardoll a safe site?
We are always working hard to improve the safety and security at Stardoll.com. We continuously moderate the site and have several filters in place to avoid name-calling and bad language.
While on Stardoll.com, you need to follow Stardoll One Stop Rules. Stardoll has the right to cancel your membership and close your account with no chance of refund if you violate the ONE STOP RULES. Please don't hesitate to contact our moderators at Stardoll if you notice anything that disturbs you or worries you. You'll find links to the moderators in all places in Stardoll.com where members can interact.
Stardoll is automatically moderated 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Remember: People online might not be who they say they are.
If you would like to Activate the Kidsafe on your account go to My account/Settings and choose Activate Kidsafe.
NEVER EVER GIVE OUT PERSONAL DETAILS SUCH AS NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER. DO NOT USE PHISHING SITES OR PROXIES AS THEY ARE POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS AND CAN LEAD TO STOLEN ACCOUNTS.
Last updated: 2015-05-12 11:50:18
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - the One Stop Rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Phishing sites
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog