What is a Kidsafe Membership?
As a Kidsafe member you have access to all doll related games and features and you can access albums and dress up dolls.
However, as a Kidsafe member you can not communicate directly with other stardolls using the message center, Guest Book or other forums.
If you have a verified parent email connected to the account, you will be notified if Kidsafe is switched off. To deactivate or activate Kidsafe, go to your Account Settings page, by clicking on the icon next to your Avatar. Read more about Kid Safe membership here.
Last updated: 2015-02-23 13:50:42
ALL ARTICLES ON Parent & Teacher Information
- What is Stardoll?
- What is a Kidsafe Membership?
- Does a membership cost anything?
- Is this a secure site?
- Do you have my child's personal information?
- Stardoll's Security Guide for Parents & Teachers
- Download the Cybersafety Help Button!
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Stardoll FAQs
- How to set up the parental controls offered by your internet provider (UK)
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog