What is a Kidsafe Membership?
As a Kidsafe member you have access to all doll related games and features and you can access other member's albums and own dressed up dolls.
However as a Kidsafe member you can't write any content on your own, like your own user presentation, Star Blog, Clubs or guestbook, and you can't access other users' own written content. You also cannot communicate with other members using our message center or any other forum.
If you have a verified parent email connected to the account, you will be notified if the member turns on or off Kidsafe. To deactivate or activate your Kidsafe account, go to your Settings page Read more about Kid Safe memberships here.
Last updated: 2013-03-21 09:26:58
ALL ARTICLES ON Parent & Teacher Information
- Stardoll Information & History
- What is a Superstar Membership?
- What is a Kidsafe Membership?
- Does a membership cost anything?
- Is this a secure site?
- Do you have my child's personal information?
- Stardoll's Online Security Guide for Parents & Teachers
- How do I buy or redeem Stardoll Gift Codes?
- Download the Cybersafety Help Button!
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Stardoll FAQs
- How to set up the parental controls offered by your internet provider (UK)
- Seven questions about gaming
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog