What is a Superstar Membership?
Superstar Membership is a paid membership and includes the following:
• Selling items in StarBazaar
• Earning 90 Starcoins per day
• 12 rooms - Before you become Superstar you start with only 2 rooms. Becoming a Superstar unlocks an extra 10 rooms.
• Access to Superstar eyes and hair
• Buying gifts to friends
• Creating Parties
• 100 pages in Album and 100 Sceneries
• Being able to own 3 Clubs
• Recycle more items and even earn Stardollars for that
• Playing with Superstar Dressups
To get a Superstar Membership click on "More Stardollars" under the Avastar and then Superstar & Stardollars. On the payment page choose different methods of buying Stardollars and/or Superstar membership. With a Superstar membership you can choose to buy either more time on your Superstar membership or only Stardollars.
Stardollars must be purchased with “real” money.
Last updated: 2013-02-23 16:22:35
ALL ARTICLES ON Parent & Teacher Information
- Stardoll Information & History
- What is a Superstar Membership?
- What is a Kidsafe Membership?
- Does a membership cost anything?
- Is this a secure site?
- Do you have my child's personal information?
- Stardoll's Online Security Guide for Parents & Teachers
- How do I buy or redeem Stardoll Gift Codes?
- Download the Cybersafety Help Button!
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Stardoll FAQs
- How to set up the parental controls offered by your internet provider (UK)
- Seven questions about gaming
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog