UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
As a member of UKCCIS Stardoll is proud to promote the Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign.
The internet opens up a wonderful world of entertainment, opportunity and knowledge. To help your children to enjoy it all safely, the UK Council for Child Internet Safety has developed the Click Clever, Click Safe code. The code has three simple actions: ‘Zip it, Block it, Flag it’. It’s easy to remember when talking to children about online safety and it’s designed to help keep them safe on the internet.
FOLLOW THE CODE TO STAY SAFE ONLINE
ZIP IT - Keep your personal stuff private and think about what you say and do online.
BLOCK IT - Block people who send you nasty messages and don’t open unknown links and attachments.
FLAG IT - Flag up with someone you trust if anything upsets you or if someone asks to meet you offline.
For more tips and advice on internet safety go here
Last updated: 2015-03-06 11:01:05
ALL ARTICLES ON Parent & Teacher Information
- What is Stardoll?
- What is a Kidsafe Membership?
- Does a membership cost anything?
- Is this a secure site?
- Do you have my child's personal information?
- Stardoll's Security Guide for Parents & Teachers
- Download the Cybersafety Help Button!
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- How to set up the parental controls offered by your internet provider (UK)
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog