Should I be worried that my anti-virus program is flagging the download/offer?
If your anti-virus program gave you a warning when you tried to complete an offer, it’s likely because you either have a very sensitive anti-virus program or that the offer you are downloading has advertisements that trigger the anti-virus program.
Either way, the offer will not affect the safety of your computer.
Please remember: any offer from Stardoll.com is safe, and if you’ve accessed an offer from a site that is NOT Stardoll, we cannot guarantee that it is safe for your computer.
Last updated: 2012-04-13 14:29:44
ALL ARTICLES ON Other
- What is PayPal?
- What are Prepaid Cards?
- How do I track my purchases or find my transaction history?
- What is a Paysafecard?
- What is cashU?
- Should I be worried that my anti-virus program is flagging the download/offer?
- I did not get my Stardollars from the offer!
- Why does the offer page open to a site that isn't the offer?
- How long does it take to get my Stardollars?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog