Louis Vuitton’s Train Is Back
The extravagant, $8 million custom train that formed the set for Louis Vuitton’s Fall 2012 show is back for the collection’s campaign, marking the first time Vuitton has illustrated the exact ambiance of its show in the accompanying ads. “We wanted to continue the journey we started with the fashion show,” Marc Jacobs explained, adding that he hoped to evoke “the glamour of travel and the romance of going somewhere” in the images. Steven Meisel shot ten female models and four male porters in a reconstruction of the Louis Vuitton Express in a New York studio, WWD reports. Next, the train heads to Shanghai for gala marking the opening of Vuitton’s first maison in China. See more campaign images after the cut. Photo: WWD Photo: WWD
LERNE UNSERE STARBLOGGER KENNEN
- didi1888116 Beitrag: "Haartipps"
- _Krissi Beitrag: "Shop: Topshop"
- MissAshleyT_12 Beitrag: "Was haltet ihr von..."
- TheNicolex33 Beitrag: "Sicher auf Stardoll!"
- meisenberg Beitrag: "♥Shoppingtipp♥ (3)"
- eli-hot-or-not Beitrag: "Real Faces"
- jovana8 Beitrag: "Mobbing"
- Angel_of_HIM25 Beitrag: "Wusstest du... ? (1)"
- a_ashleyfan_a Beitrag: "Gewinner des zweiten Wettbewerbs"
- shrekine Beitrag: "Animal Prints "
- PinkDreamGirl Beitrag: "MakeUp passend zum Outfit"