Alaïa to the Runway
Photo: Getty Images
Here’s a fun piece of info to brighten up this Friday morning: Azzedine Alaïa, reclusive designer that he is, has announced that he will present a collection at the upcoming couture shows in Paris this July.
What we do know: There’s no date set yet (the shows run from July 4th – 8th), and he’s calling the collection “semi-couture.” What we want to know: We’re not exactly sure what the “semi” implies (Too few looks? Only eveningwear?) but we do think it’s safe to assume that the reclusive Tunisian-born designer — who typically only shows collections in small setting, and really only when he feels like it — might be able to conjure some big names to model the clothes. We’re guessing Naomi, who’ll be fresh off her role as maid of honor to Kate Moss on July 2nd, is practically a definite. But can he get Kate to postpone any honeymoon plans to strut his stuff? Stay tuned.
LÆR VORES STARBLOGGERE AT KENDE
- 103SportyAshley1621 Nyeste indlæg: "Tilbageblik på 2012 på Stardoll"
- 87MagicFairyLily27 Nyeste indlæg: "Sommeren er ved at gå på hæld..."
- 72Penkay Nyeste indlæg: "Tips til at få højere karaktere"
- 86cocoglamDaisy Nyeste indlæg: "Copenhagen Fashion Week: EDITH & ELLA SS13"
- 83Nynne.Stardoll Nyeste indlæg: "Gør jer klare, smukke dukker..."
- 66grimme-kat16 Nyeste indlæg: "Dansk makeup- glidende overgang ;)"