- Here is an inspired look of the evil queen from snow white and the huntsman. I got inspired to do this make-over before I even saw the movie. By the way the movie was awesome, well I thought so :D
- Most of us know Lady Gaga, and how original she is. In order to interprate her look, we need a lot of makeup, so I went to TinkerTayzbell's me-doll and made a Lady Gaga look. This interpretation is one of Gaga's most famous looks. It’s a rather simple procedure, but the end result is AMAZING!
Photo: Getty Images
The rumors are true! Kristen Stewart admitted to cheating on Rob Pattinson with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders. Things could get awkward during the filming for the sequel of SWATH considering Sanders’ wife plays Stewart’s mother in the film! US Weekly. Yohan Blake, an Olympian sprinter on the Jamaican team, eats 16 bananas a day! Find out what other crazy eating habits Olympians have. Refinery29. Essie has added a summer-ready glittery top coat to their Luxeffects line. The ocean blue shimmer polish is called Stroke of Brilliance. ELLE. Alison Jackson, a photographer who is keen on using celebrity doppelgangers in her work, is having trouble finding a body double for Kate Moss. She claims Kate is just too perfect! Telegraph. Motel unveiled a 7-piece collection made exclusively for Topshop, full of bold prints and bright colors. Drapers.
- Prom, pageant, balls, and weddings aren't the only place where poofy ballgowns are loved! Big poofy gowns are rocking the Stardoll world too! Particular colors, cuts, and styles work better on particular medolls. Here's a medoll who knows how to pull off a big poofy gown!!
As it is almost time to go back to school a lot of people have asked me to do a back to school look.
So I am going to do it, but instead of me doing all the looks I want you guys to create some looks.
- We spotted reality star Lauren Conrad, once again in a super fashionable outfit! But on the other hand, have you ever seen her in something ugly? Well, we haven't... She was dressed in a nude shirt, a pair of blue skinny jeans and had a black leather Balenciaga bag over her arm. Trendy, chic and SO Lauren Conrad!
- I love checking out suites on Stardoll, it's great to see the amazing creativity that different users show - whether they make a minimalistic mansion or a glamorous boudoir for their dolls to lounge in. I am also one who thinks that suites show an individuals personal style and often a suite complements the style and outfits worn by the doll - which is great.