Styled Outfits spins fashionable tales from Arabian Nights with inspiration drawn from the imagination of John Galliano with bias cutting, retro coats, and elaborate headgear.
Our Thousand and One stylish stories continue with an Alexander McQueen-esque parade of gold encrusted velvets bedecked with diadems paired with wispy, dishabille transparencies that maintain both spectacle and a sense of lightness and femininity.
- The Elizabeth and James customer is on the cutting edge of style in pieces that combine an element of surprise with timeless wearability.
The concept of mixing high and low, uptown and downtown, casual and dressy is taken to new levels with its uniquely quirky mix of classic feminine fashion and tailored menswear.
Inspired by fashion visionaries Lacroix and Galliano, Styled Outfits brings a sense of the ineffable to its Wonderland collection.
Dress in delightfully idiosyncratic pieces - including patchwork shrugs and gloves, caketop headgear - shaped like rosettes or chocolate shavings, oversized brooches, fragile chiffons and rich swagged satins all in a palette of dusty salmon pinks, pale blues, ashes of rose, rich blues and burgundies.
- Stardoll Admin
- The Editors at Elle present Party looks fo rthe Holiday Season - come celebrate the many moods of Elle on Stardoll
- Stardoll Admin
Who: Alex Goldman
What: Rock a boho-chic beret this winter
Wear: Aldo hat, vintage scarf, Forever 21 jacket, Radcliffe Denim jeans, and Kenneth Cole shoes
Photo by Anne Ziegler
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- GabyLimaStylish18 Artigo em destaque: "PRESENTES PARA SUPERTARS"
- Vanilope21 Artigo em destaque: "BATALHA DE DOLLS"
- Amy.-.Winehouse19 Artigo em destaque: "WEEK IN LOOKS #1 Amy"
- gataamarela Artigo em destaque: "MODA-VESTIDO SOBRE BLUSA É CHIC!"
- FlorGatalinda10 Artigo em destaque: "Resultado - Sorteio de páscoa"
- hevyy Artigo em destaque: "DIY: Blush"