Titanic sets sail once again!
Hello starblog readers
As some of you probably know, the famous multi-award winning movie Titanic is being re-released into movie theatres in 3D on April 4th. The movie was directed by James Cameron back in 1997 and before the release of Avatar it was the highest grossing movie of all time, earning over 1.8 billion US dollars in ticket sales! The re-release is a great chance for movie goers who were too young to see it when it was released back in 1997 to see the film on the big screen. Although Titanic is based upon the real life sinking of the ship it focuses more on the dramatic love story between the 2 main characters. To this day Titanic is still considered one of the best romantic films of all time with actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet playing the lead roles of the now famous movie couple Jack and Rose.
(image via posh24)
In celebration of the movie release I found an amazing Titanic inspired suite on stardoll made by FashionMonarch. In her suite she depicts the famous scene with Jack and Rose on the bow of the ship!
Are you going to go see Titanic?
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- gataamarela Artigo em destaque: "MODA: TOP 10 VERÃO 2017!"
- FlorGatalinda10 Artigo em destaque: "AS SEMI-FINALISTAS MSW BRASILEIRAS!"
- Amy.-.Winehouse20 Artigo em destaque: "Sendo Fitness UAL!"
- Nefhertare Artigo em destaque: "ITEM DA VEZ"
- GabyLimaStylish18 Artigo em destaque: "STARDOLL STYLISTA NO BRASIL"
- Vanilope22 Artigo em destaque: "BATALHA DE DOLLS #CONTINUAÇÃO"