Crush of the Week: Taylor Kitsch
There’s not much we can say that’s already been said about this brooding babe. Last night was the L.A. premiere of Taylor Kitsch’s new movie, John Carter, so clearly he holds ELLEgirl’s title of Crush of the Lifetime Week. The 30-year-old Canadian actor is best known for his role as Tim Riggins, the troubled heartthrob/heart breaker on the highly-praised (though not nearly enough appreciated) high school football drama Friday Night Lights. If you’re a fan of the show, you’ll recall that Dillon Panthers Quarterback #33 had little to no lines in the first season (the epitome of the strong, silent type) before evolving into a central character on the show. We welcomed that transition with open arms, just as we welcome Kitsch’s shift from the small screen to the silver screen.
Courtesy of Disney The epic sci-fi tale of John Carter—hitting theaters in 3D March 9th—is based on a character created by Edgar Rice Burroughs 100 years ago. Kitsch plays John Carter, a jaded soldier who’s transported to the middle of a Martian civil war. In filming the action-adventure movie, which also stars Lynn Collins, Kitsch has endured “some groin tears, to high ankle sprains, some good cuts.” Groin tears? Yikes. But in the end, he says of the film: “Visually, it’s going to be incredible.” We won’t argue with that. Kitsch is also appearing in upcoming films Battleship and Savages. (On the rumored FNL movie, Kitsch has “no idea what’s going on” and, sadly to us, admits to Access Hollywood that if he had his way, he wouldn’t reprise his role as Rigs on the big screen.) Before Hollywood fame, Kitsch worked as a personal trainer as well as a model for Diesel and Abercrombie & Fitch—neither of which are surprising. But did you know he’s also certified as a nutritionist? Hot and healthy.
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 57gatopretoo Artigo em destaque: "STARDOLL ACADEMY FOR MAN"
- 35BehaveYourself16 Artigo em destaque: "#01 Etiqueta da Beh"
- 54Jecastars19 Artigo em destaque: "Quanto mais maxi, melhor !!"
- 73Patymdc22 Artigo em destaque: "Série: A mediadora- Meg Cabot "
- 74aninha-douglas24 Artigo em destaque: "Cozinha para não superstar!"
- 87Amy.-.Winehouse16 Artigo em destaque: "Relogios EVERYTIME"
- 70-.Flor.- Artigo em destaque: "Tendência: Lenços"
- 29Alessa201223 Artigo em destaque: "Dando uma nova cara para Penthouse"
- 57diamonton19 Artigo em destaque: "Cabelos lindos e criativos"