The Glam Cam Goes to South Africa
Today’s spotlight on fashion focuses on South Africa. I interviewed kokoBeRRie, otherwise known as Kat. She has been South Africa’s National Covergirl, and clearly knows fashion. She navigates her way through bold colors and prints to find a truly original style.
Lizzy: How would you describe style in South Africa?
Kat: Lots of prints and different fabrics! If you look at a typical African clothing market, you’ll see a lot of shapes, squares, circles, and animal prints in neutral colors.
Lizzy: What two items should every South African girl have?
Kat: Well, big designer sunglasses and wedge shoes. Fashion comes from the heart. Wear what makes you feel beautiful and special, not what magazines tell you to wear.
Lizzy: What is fashionable in South Africa?
Kat: South Africans dress very casual, but if you really want to get into the African vibe, wear a dress with A LOT of messy bold prints, wear your hair loose, big earrings, and a nice flat pair of sandals!
Lizzy: Most of us have never been to South Africa. Can you describe it for us?
Kat: South Africa is amazing! You will see the big beautiful blue ocean, the highest mountains, and everything is green! In the city though, you will see a lot of designer stores.
Lizzy: Wow! The best of both worlds, natural areas and good shopping! Thank you so much for the interview! South Africa sounds like a place I want to visit.
For a personal glimpse into Kat’s style check out the picture below:
kokoBeRRie shows me her South African style.
Photos from: www.stardoll.com, kokoBeRRie, and dizzylizzylou
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 101FlorGatalinda10 Artigo em destaque: "Dicas para o MSW'15"
- 80GabyLimaStylish17 Artigo em destaque: "COMPETIÇÃO DA GABY"
- 101gataamarela Artigo em destaque: "#NSS SUPERFASHION 8 - VESTIDO DE NOIVA "
- 61ShaLiiMaR Artigo em destaque: "Make verde!"
- 62amoSHOPPINGyeah Artigo em destaque: "Seja diferente!"
- 89hevyy Artigo em destaque: "DIY Olhos GRANDES"
- 104Amy.-.Winehouse19 Artigo em destaque: "August Flamed Buys!"