The Glam Cam Goes to South Africa
Today’s spotlight on fashion focuses on South Africa. I interviewed kokoBeRRie, otherwise known as Kat. She has been South Africa’s National Covergirl, and clearly knows fashion. She navigates her way through bold colors and prints to find a truly original style.
Lizzy: How would you describe style in South Africa?
Kat: Lots of prints and different fabrics! If you look at a typical African clothing market, you’ll see a lot of shapes, squares, circles, and animal prints in neutral colors.
Lizzy: What two items should every South African girl have?
Kat: Well, big designer sunglasses and wedge shoes. Fashion comes from the heart. Wear what makes you feel beautiful and special, not what magazines tell you to wear.
Lizzy: What is fashionable in South Africa?
Kat: South Africans dress very casual, but if you really want to get into the African vibe, wear a dress with A LOT of messy bold prints, wear your hair loose, big earrings, and a nice flat pair of sandals!
Lizzy: Most of us have never been to South Africa. Can you describe it for us?
Kat: South Africa is amazing! You will see the big beautiful blue ocean, the highest mountains, and everything is green! In the city though, you will see a lot of designer stores.
Lizzy: Wow! The best of both worlds, natural areas and good shopping! Thank you so much for the interview! South Africa sounds like a place I want to visit.
For a personal glimpse into Kat’s style check out the picture below:
kokoBeRRie shows me her South African style.
Photos from: www.stardoll.com, kokoBeRRie, and dizzylizzylou
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 107Amy.-.Winehouse19 Artigo em destaque: "PASMEM COM PAISLEY!"
- 107FlorGatalinda10 Artigo em destaque: "Somos 400 Milhões! "
- 90hevyy Artigo em destaque: "DIY: Blush"
- 88GabyLimaStylish18 Artigo em destaque: "COMPETIÇÃO DA GABY - RESULTADO"
- 39BehaveYourself19 Artigo em destaque: "Design de Cabelo Criativo"
- 40Vanilope21 Artigo em destaque: "Pergunte a tia Vani ! #1"
- 63amoSHOPPINGyeah Artigo em destaque: "Super cílios!"
- 104gataamarela Artigo em destaque: "VOCÊ CONHECE O SLIP DRESS?"