Lindsey Thornburg Dives Into Spring
Photo: Olivia Malone
Lindsey Thornburg‘s best known for her Navajo-like cloaks. They’re the only really stylish way to snuggle up in a blanket while walking around a city and look both fashionable and put together, but it’s no wonder it took her a little bit longer to develop her first spring collection. When she finally did—and it’s beautiful—Thornburg set out for Palm Springs with her “creative counterpart” Olivia Malone for two shoots: the lookbook, and a behind the scenes look a the look book. Luckily, the monsoon that hit their location (the heaviest in 21 years) worked in their favor. “Having to work with the elements and create a spring editorial in a downpour made for the most beautifully dark images,” said Thornburg. Click through for a closer look!
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- GabyLimaStylish18 Artigo em destaque: "MAKEUP OU MASK?"
- Amy.-.Winehouse19 Artigo em destaque: "Como "Strike A Pose" "
- FlorGatalinda10 Artigo em destaque: "Resultado - Sorteio Dia dos Namorados"
- Vanilope22 Artigo em destaque: "BATALHA DE DOLLS #CONTINUAÇÃO"
- gataamarela Artigo em destaque: "MODA-VESTIDO SOBRE BLUSA É CHIC!"