Lindsey Thornburg Dives Into Spring
Photo: Olivia Malone
Lindsey Thornburg‘s best known for her Navajo-like cloaks. They’re the only really stylish way to snuggle up in a blanket while walking around a city and look both fashionable and put together, but it’s no wonder it took her a little bit longer to develop her first spring collection. When she finally did—and it’s beautiful—Thornburg set out for Palm Springs with her “creative counterpart” Olivia Malone for two shoots: the lookbook, and a behind the scenes look a the look book. Luckily, the monsoon that hit their location (the heaviest in 21 years) worked in their favor. “Having to work with the elements and create a spring editorial in a downpour made for the most beautifully dark images,” said Thornburg. Click through for a closer look!
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 99FlorGatalinda10 Artigo em destaque: "Sorteio de férias"
- 103Amy.-.Winehouse18 Artigo em destaque: "August Flamed Buys!"
- 99gataamarela Artigo em destaque: "DE VOLTA, GATAAMARELA!"
- 62amoSHOPPINGyeah Artigo em destaque: "Rosa da vez!"
- 60ShaLiiMaR Artigo em destaque: "RESULTADO: MOSTRE SEU TALENTO"
- 78GabyLimaStylish17 Artigo em destaque: "PERGUNTE A GABY"
- 89hevyy Artigo em destaque: "DIY Faça seu batom "