- "who wore it best" is not a competition. It's just a way to show great combinitions and let people be inspired by fashion. It's always awesome to see how different one and the same piece of clothing can look like.
- In todays post I thought I would try and do something different - so I did! This post is all about celebs!
- Victoria Beckham was recently spotted at fashion week and as usual people criticized her for looking unhappy and angry. But VB promises that she's not mad! She's just tired. She's been planning her collection for New York Fashion Week, making business calls to the US when it's England's night, and taking care of little Harper Seven. "I’m not going to lie about it, I’m tired. I’m really tired but I’m also very happy with my life. I’m basically just like any woman who’s working and has lots of children – it’s tough." So if Victoria doesn't look happy, it's because she's leading a normal life. Get some sleep Victoria! (dailymail)
Today I want to share with you an outstanding suite that was brought to my attention awhile ago. Her name is Bella_La_Swan and each room in her suite is decorated to depict places in the Twilight saga! She has everything from Bella's, Jacob's and the Cullen's houses, La Push, the meadow, the mountain top and even the Volturi! Here are some of my favourites!
- The adorable actress Nina Dobrev became famous from the hit TV series "Vampire Diaries" but it's not long until we will see her on the big screen! In the movie "The Perks of Being A Wallflower" Nina stars with actors like Emma Watson, Paul Rudd and Kate Walsh - we can't wait! But until then, take a look at Nina's top 10 red carpet looks!
- In the mood for a major chocolatey treat? I have a delicious chocolate chocolate-chip muffin recipe here for you today!
- For you fashionistas that don't care for bright colors, it's ok! This spring is all about military green, especially when it comes to jackets. We've spotted some of our favorite celebs in military inspired jackets, so click on the pics and check out Alexa Chung, Vanessa Hudgens, and more!
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 57gatopretoo Artigo em destaque: "STARDOLL ACADEMY FOR MAN"
- 35BehaveYourself16 Artigo em destaque: "#01 Etiqueta da Beh"
- 54Jecastars19 Artigo em destaque: "Quanto mais maxi, melhor !!"
- 73Patymdc22 Artigo em destaque: "Série: A mediadora- Meg Cabot "
- 74aninha-douglas24 Artigo em destaque: "Cozinha para não superstar!"
- 87Amy.-.Winehouse16 Artigo em destaque: "Relogios EVERYTIME"
- 70-.Flor.- Artigo em destaque: "Tendência: Lenços"
- 29Alessa201223 Artigo em destaque: "Dando uma nova cara para Penthouse"
- 57diamonton19 Artigo em destaque: "Cabelos lindos e criativos"