- Beyonce and Jay-Z became parents for the first time in January last year when Bey gave birth to their daughter Blue Ivy Carter. Now they're ready to have more kids, and Beyonce says she thinks it's necessary for Blue to have a brother or sister.
"I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister (to Solange Knowles)", she said in an interview with ABC News. Beyonce also says she's very protective of her daughter, and hopes she can have a normal childhood.
Procrastinating is easy, but I don't always follow those rules.
I don't procrastinate the normal way. Whenever I'm having trouble with thinking of a new blog, or maybe for homework I have to get creative and I'm completely lost in what to do, BUT all is not lost after all, I procrastinate for the idea!
- American Idol is desperately fighting sagging ratings, and now they've come up with a plan to get more viewers. The producers have their eyes set on a dream team of new judges, and their names are Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Pink and P. Diddy, Radar Online exclusively reports.
The current judges, Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson, will most likely not return for season 13.
Spring is here and as the days are getting lighter for longer, the colors are getting brighter! Pastels are so chic for spring. Many celebs are rocking pastels that look AMAZING. Here are some pictures of this awesome color palette!
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 57gatopretoo Artigo em destaque: "STARDOLL ACADEMY FOR MAN"
- 35BehaveYourself16 Artigo em destaque: "#01 Etiqueta da Beh"
- 54Jecastars19 Artigo em destaque: "Quanto mais maxi, melhor !!"
- 73Patymdc22 Artigo em destaque: "Série: A mediadora- Meg Cabot "
- 74aninha-douglas24 Artigo em destaque: "Cozinha para não superstar!"
- 87Amy.-.Winehouse16 Artigo em destaque: "Relogios EVERYTIME"
- 70-.Flor.- Artigo em destaque: "Tendência: Lenços"
- 29Alessa201223 Artigo em destaque: "Dando uma nova cara para Penthouse"
- 57diamonton19 Artigo em destaque: "Cabelos lindos e criativos"